A reliable partner
Topmec Oy takes part in the Reliable Partner program. Our company’s contractor obligation report is available at the Tilaajavastuu.fi service. The report is updated at least every two months and the up-to-date report always contains all required documents, such as
- Tax certificate
- Extract from the trade register
- Proof of pension insurance
- Account of the collective agreement followed
- Account of the company being in the Prepayment Register and the Employer Register and registered as VAT-liable in the Value Added Tax Register
- Proof of accident insurance
Go to www.tilaajavastuu.fi and log in to the Reports service. From the service you can get the Reliable Partner reports free-of-charge. The service requires registration, which is also free. The Reports service is open Mon–Fri 08.00 to 19.00. (during the business hours of the Finnish Trade Register).
The benefits of the Reports service to customers
- From the service, you will receive free-of-charge Reliable Partner reports which include all the documents stipulated by the Contractor’s Obligations Act
- Following the Contractor’s Obligations Act becomes easier and you can avoid large negligence fees
- Interpretation of the law is given as a clear summary
- You will make sure that you are commissioning your work from a reliable company whose information is in order and up to date
Topmec Oy’s quality/operations system is based on a certified internal quality control system pursuant to standard EN 1090-1:2009 + A1:2011
In general operations, the requirements of a quality management system pursuant to standard ISO 9001:2008 are followed
The production of load-bearing steel structures is carried out as projects with materials and work methods pursuant to standard EN 1090-2:2008 + A1:2011 in execution classes EXC1 and EXC2
The producer has their own welding coordinator who supervises the daily work. The quality of the welding is managed pursuant to standard ISO 3834-2:2005.
The compliance with requirements of steel structures designed and manufactured by Topmec Oy is indicated with the CE marking in accordance with standard EN 1090-1:2009 + A1:2011.
The requirements of standard ISO 14001:2004 are followed in the continuous improvement of environmental management.
With the help of the operations system, our organisation:
- wishes to show its ability to supply products and services that fulfil the requirements of both the client and the law
- aims to increase customer satisfaction by applying the principle of continuous improvement to work methods
- practices, maintains and improves environmental protection and wishes to minimise occupational health and safety risks
The operations system is applied to Topmec Oy’s sales, financial management, design, production and installation.